Tigo recently joined the CALSSA (California Solar & Storage Association) team for their Spring Product Expo series. The Product Expo series includes 12-minute info sessions from leading manufacturers and solution providers in the solar and storage industry.
During the expo, Greg Smith, Technical Training Director for Tigo showcased the features and benefits of the Tigo EI Residential Solution, which is currently available in the US. The session includes a lot of Q&A as he is interviewed by three industry veterans:
• Josh Buswell-Charkow, the Deputy Director at the California Solar and Storage Association.
• Justine Sanchez, the Solar Plus Storage Program Director at Mayfield Renewables
• Jeff Spies, President of Planet Plan Sets
During the session, Greg walks through each of the main components that make up the Tigo EI Residential Solution, including:
• Tigo Energy Intelligence (EI) monitoring platform - more info
• Tigo TS4-A-O Optimizers - more info
• Tigo EI Inverter - more info
• Tigo EI Battery - more info
• Tigo ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) - more info
Watch this very lively interview to see the unique details that make the Tigo EI Residential solution fast, flexible, and dependable for your next home solar installation.
For more information on the Tigo EI Residential Solution, click here.